WHAT IS SAGA'S WARRANTY POLICY?
Saga offers a limited factory warranty, for 12 months from date the merchandise was received, against defects in materials and workmanship, which is applicable on outerwear and apparel only.
WHAT WILL SAGA DO WITH MY GARMENT?
First we will determine if the garment is under warranty coverage. If during the season you have any claims due to manufacturer defect, we will arrange to have your gear replaced without charge. We ask that the customer pays to ship the items to us and we will use the same shipping method to send it back to you. For your protection we recommend all customers use a tracking method for shipping returns.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER SAGA'S WARRANTY?
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear-and-tear, incorrect laundering, or natural breakdown of colors and materials over time and usage
- Damage due to falls, snags, tumbles or coming into contact with an obstruction
- Damage due to improper fit or use
- Pant legs slashed by your ski edges? Slap your tuner on the back and congratulate him on a sharp edge, but the cuts are not covered under our warranty
- We roll our pants up when walking through the parking lot and suggest that you do the same
- Goose down feather pull-through is normal and not warrantied
- Natural UV fading of colors
- Real or faux fur
- Damage to water repellent coatings due to duct tape application, melting, or abrasion
- Saga does not warranty purchases through consumer resale sites such as Craig's List, or eBay
- Counterfeit products
HOW DO I RETURN MY GARMENT FOR WARRANTY EVALUATION?
Follow these steps:
- Wash the garment. Government regulations require that all garments be cleaned before returning, or they will be returned as-is, unrepaired.
- If you prefer to contact us directly, please email our Customer Service department for a Return Authorization (RA) number: firstname.lastname@example.org Please have your garment in hand when you call so we can help you locate the style number. Any return product that does not have a RA number will be refused.
- Write the RA number clearly on the outside of the box, and ship the product to: Saga Warranty, 26635 Pioneer Ave. Redlands, CA 92374. Don't forget to include your name, telephone number and street address (no P.O. boxes) with the shipment.
HOW LONG DOES A WARRANTY ORDER TAKE?
Depending on the time of year, expect a 2-4 week turnaround.
WHO PAYS FOR THE SHIPPING ON A RETURN?
Saga will cover return shipping and cost of repair on qualifying warranty claims. Shipping to Saga is your responsibility. Saga recommends shipping with a service that can provide tracking information, we are not responsible for packages lost in transit to Saga.