Returns & Exchanges
Saga guarantees 100% Customer satisfaction on all purchases placed through sagaouterwear.com. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason we will offer a full refund or credit. If you are unhappy with the size or color and interested in a exchange, please re-order your desired item online and then simply return your original item for a refund. All you need to do is send the package back to us with the receipt or confirmation email included.
Send packages back to:
2904 S West Temple
Salt Lake City, UT 84115
There are NO returns on Closeout, Clearance, Sale Items, or products from previous seasons.
If you would like to complete a traditional exchange, you may send back the original item with a note explaining which item, size, and color you would like to exchange for and any changes to your shipping address. We will mail you the exchange item back after processing your return package.
- Products must be kept with tags & bags and new re-sellable condition.
- DIRTY or USED products will not be accepted for return.
- Please include your receipt with a note explaining the return or exchange.
- Policy lasts for 30 days from the date of receiving goods.
- This 30 day policy includes all items purchase from the Saga Online Store.
- If returns are received after 30 days, Saga reserves the right to refuse the return or charge an additional 3% restocking fee. All returns accepted after 30 days will be credited with store credit only.
- Refunds do not include shipping costs. If you received free shipping, a flat rate shipping fee will be deducted from your return.
- All returns and exchanges will be processed within 2 business days of being received.
The Saga Factory Warranty lasts 6 Months from receiving merchandise. The Saga Factory Warranty only applies to Snow Apparel & Outerwear. This Saga Factory warranty does not include soft goods, street wear or accessories. Refer to 30 day return policy for soft goods.
- The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear on the product.
- The warranty does not cover the result of hard bails, snags, or tumbles over sticks and stones.
- The warranty does not cover defect due to improper fit.
- The warranty does not cover defect resulting from improper washing, drying, and/or detergents.
- We roll our pants up when walking through the parking lot and ask that you do the same.
If you have a repair issue past the Factory Warranty, please email email@example.com explaining your specific problem and we will do our best to assist you and fix your gear.
If during the season you have any claims due to manufacturer defect, we will arrange to have your gear repaired or replaced without charge. We will do everything in our power to have your repair or exchange turned around in less than 2 weeks. We ask that the customer pays to ship the items to us and we will use the same shipping method to send it back to you. For your protection we recommend all customers use a tracking method for shipping all returns.
Comply with All of the Above?
Email us with your warranty claim. Please allow 24 to 48 hours for a response (excluding holidays, weekends, etc.).